Tuesday, March 30, 2010

back in the saddle

I am back. well...sorta back.  When I was laid off from my job back in January I envisioned my days full of blogging, crafts and time with my infant daughter.  Reality set in with only time for my daughter.  I have been blessed to be a full-time mom these past few months but find that I no longer have the free time I once had.  Yes she takes two naps a day but during those times I am cleaning the house, doing laundry, making dinner, etc.  While she is awake I would rather be playing with her than staring at my computer.  So there you have it - my reasoning behind my time off.  I have been thinking about my blog lately and would like to get back in the swing of things.  I have been sewing, which is so much fun.  I have made a couple of dresses for K and curtains for one room.  I cleaned out our storage areas making huge piles for an upcoming garage sale and have been experimenting with from-scratch meals for the family.  Getting back into blogging is going to be slowed down with an upcoming trip.  My mom is having surgery so I am headed back home to help the family.  I leave this weekend.  I hope to start regular postings upon my return which is late April.  If you have any recipes, great finds or just something to say, send it to me.  It would be great to have my fellow friends post on the site!

K.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah your back !