Friday, October 1, 2010

Jackson Hole Calendar

The calendar is BIG isnt it???  It is a work in progress but I thought this community was in need of a calendar that focused on family and kid friendly events.  I have only just begun and am finding it is a slow process to gather all the details.  PLEASE - if you have an event or know of any coming up send me an email by clicking on my full profile in the right side bar.  I hope to have this thing up and running at full capacity soon!

I am not sure if the calendar will stay in the current placement - working on that too.  Darn thing takes up over half the page!  I tried to make it smaller but it cuts off either the title of the event or doesn't list all the events for each day.  I went large so it is easy to navigate and read.  Send me suggestions if you have a better way of displaying events in the area.  Thanks for your patience!

Kristine

No comments: