Monday, September 21, 2009

all things crocheted



What is it about the days becoming brisk that I desire all things crocheted.  I don't know how to crochet but covet those who can.  In my need to view beautiful hand-made items, I turn to Etsy.comTwinlovedesigns used a Queen Anne Lace stitch for the neck collar above.  I love the dark plum color, perfect for dressing up my gray jersey wool jacket.  When the holidays arrive I imagine it as the perfect touch to a simple dress or blazer, no jewelry needed.



This delicate piece is by Fray.  It makes me feel pretty just looking at it.  It looks warm so I would put with a fall sweater now and in the winter it could be the perfect accessory to my winter coat. Scroll down or click here to view a post I did a couple of days ago about the beanie hats for my daughter.  They are adorable and started this need for more lovely items.  This obsession may turn into my next winter craft!

No comments: