Wednesday, September 23, 2009

geox boots

 





I am loving these boots!  The buckles, the mix of brown tones, a bit of equestrian styling mixed with urban contemporary...ahhhh...my feet would love the comfort while my ego would glow knowing how good I look.  Made by Geox, these beauties are leather and oiled suede with an ultralight, waterproof yet breathable rubber sole.  I love flat heels for my everyday living.  I run after kids and live in the mountains where snow, sleet, rain and (lots of) tiny little rocks destroy my heels.  I still covet my heels but those I save for special occassions or when I need to feel extra "hot mama".  These boots are the needed boost to my winter wardrobe.  Imagine this...black leggings topped with a beige chunky knit sweater with a wide belt resting at the hips... ohhhh, I must have them!

No comments: