Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Today's list

Update:  as I go through the day, I am using this as my check-off list.  So far, so good!

As I sit here with my hair still wet from the shower, I wonder if I'm doing too much?  Yep, I think so.  More than once a day I feel as if I may loose it.  Usually it hits me early morning and just prior to everyone coming home (with dinner only a vague concept).  Will I ever catch up?  nope.  I am not frustrated, just trying to find balance.  Throwing a second child into the mix has got me running in circles.  More on this later as I need to tackle this list!  Ciao!

1.  WORK:  finish on-going projects such as design banners and start design on print ads, get materials for training (tomorrow and in two weeks), finish updating website for fall and winter, turn in all past expenses, send off contracts for summer, finish loading summer '10 rates....(etc, etc, etc,)


2.  LAUNDRY:  just finished one load, working on 3 more before the end of the day

3.  PACK:  need to pack myself, Grainger and Kepley for our trip to Park City (tomorrow).  Not just clothes but a pack n' play, toys, books, blankets, stuffed animals, diapers, wipes, bibs, drink cups, bottles, pacifiers, etc...

4.  Attend 10:00am meeting at work

5.  Straighten house for the cleaning team to come on friday, remember to leave $$.  Yes, I have a cleaning team come to my house every two weeks.  I decided long ago that spending a full day playing with my kids was worth much more than the cost of someone to clean my house.  I always have a sigh of relief when Diane and her team show up.  Such bliss.

6.  Clean cat box, fill up food bowls and water, leave toilet seat up (for that occassional cold drink!) for the kitties

7.  Water plants
8.  Make a mixed fruit cobbler for a surprise birthday party tonight
9.  Pick up kids, get them rinsed off and somewhat clean for the party
10.  Run to grocery store for milk, yogurt and car snacks
11.  Don't forget to get the snacks for the training seminar on Thursday and Friday in Park City
12.  Confirm pick-up of coffee cake from The Bunnery
13.  Call with a credit card to pay for the pizza (again, training food)

WHEW!  I think I can....I think I can....I think I can...

No comments: