Saturday, September 26, 2009

h & m






Want that joyous feeling of playing with paper dolls again?  Relive your childhood with the help of your computer!  H&M has the Fashion Studio which allows you to choose your model then browse through their latest fall line to create an outfit tailored just for you! I had fun picking out skirts, jackets and all the accessories to see what was possible.  Neat feature:  click on the item once it is on the model to decide the placement.  Take for example take the sweater pictured above:  I could choose to tuck it into the leggings or have it over the leggings (okay, if you want to tuck your sweater into your leggings I think you might be nuts but you get the idea).  What I really like about this program is that you can check out the looks, pick what you like, print, and then visit the store for real-time shopping.  I love that store but it can be a bit much once you walk in the door.  A sensory overload.  And...for a (cough, cough) 42 year old woman, not everything is my style. This gives me a chance to see what works for me and allows me to feel like a kid again.

I just gave away my age!  I don't hide the fact that I am over 40, have two very young children and see way too much gray hair in the mirror.  I feel young and think I have held up very well, but more on that later.

No comments: