Monday, October 19, 2009

bottle feed sling


I have a 5 month old daughter who uses a bottle.  When I first saw the bebe bottlesling I said "NO WAY!" as I can only imagine how lazy I would become with her feedings - especially while trying to make dinner, wash laundry,  and run after a 3 year old, but I couldn't do this.  Never.  So, originally, I was going to write a sarcastic and funny post about this product.  Then I started to think...how does a mom of multiples handle juggling the feedings?  What if there are older siblings that need her attention as well?  Wow, that could be difficult so I have decided not to give an opinion but rather just put it out there for you to comment.  What are your thoughts?

been thinking....this would be a good idea for our long 18-hour car rides to Des Moines.  I wonder if Kiki would be as happy as the baby in the photo...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Having a baby who never really took a bottle I will say that if this can buy you some time to get some things done, than more power to you! On occasion, what would really be the problem? I see peoplepropping up bottles with blankets etc so mom can have her hands free...doesn't seem like there is a difference.

Smile my Child said...

hmmm...thinking about all this now. I still dont think I would buy this product but I do think it would come in handy for those long car trips we tend to take - like driving 18 hours to Des Moines. Would make life a little easier.