Friday, October 23, 2009

win a family trip to jackson hole







I have lived in JH for over 17 years.  I moved from Des Moines while single and in my twenties and have never looked back.  I love my home so much that I want to share it with everyone.  I found this sweepstakes through REI.  Want to visit Jackson or (if you already live here) know of anyone who would like a free vacation to this beautiful area (be crazy if you didn't!)?  Marmot has teamed up with REI to offer a Family Fun Sweepstakes. This amazing prize for 4 people includes roundtrip air, 4 night's lodging at the Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, 5-day lift passes, Marmot ski jackets, pants, base layers and gloves, and K2 skis with bindings and poles, or snowboards. WOW! Contest ends December 15th so enter now. Imagine winning - you and your family could be skiing in the Tetons this winter!

No comments: