Tuesday, October 27, 2009

farewell to cookie magazine

Cookie Magazine
First it was Domino then Gourmet and now my beloved Cookie is bidding farewell.  This month's issue, with Rachel Griffith on the cover, offers some good reading including a eye opening feature about Postpartum Anxiety - not depression - but about experiencing the panic and nausea that come with anxiety attacks.  It is here I found out The Gap commissioned Stella McCartney to design a line of kid's clothes - out in stores November 2nd and a fun story about the 40 years of Sesame Street.  I read this magazine cover to cover and refer to back issues often.  The website is full of great finds for family life - vacations, clothing, decorating, etc.  I am really going to miss you Cookie.  I have been a faithful subscriber since your inaugural issue in 2005. If you haven't browsed the website, I highly suggest bookmarking all your favorite links before it is gone. 

No comments: