Tuesday, October 13, 2009

new fridge


 I am in heaven.  For Columbus Day Sears offered a great discount on their Kenmore Elite Trio fridge so we splurged and got one!  Our current fridge dates back to 1979 and is a dark maroon/brown side by side.  Although it still works it is an energy sucker.  We figured that the new fridge will save us $200 a year in electric bills.  ahhh....I can hear a sigh of relief from our wallets already.  Oh, and for those who have been to my house you know this is NOT a photo of my kitchen (but a girl can dream).

2 comments:

Jo on the go said...

Woo hoo! That looks really nice. I bought one of those once ... for a house that we sold, so I never got to enjoy it. :-( Good luck eating the old freezer clean!

Smile my Child said...

HA! We have Sears taking the old fridge away so I wasn't planning on cleaning it much. Hmmm...should I?