Wednesday, October 14, 2009

still working on...

I am still working on a post about my breast feeding experience.  To be honest, I have hit a wall on how to express my feelings about what happened.  Just writing about it will help sort out the emotions but I can't seem to get started.  I will continue to work through this and hope to get it done soon.  If you have any breast feeding experiences you want to share, please comment below.  I appreciate all points of view.  In my personal opinion, we Moms need to stick together to support one another through the difficulties we sometimes face.  I know this is a touchy subject and emotions can run high but if you find yourself facing a tough decision sometimes a simple "pat on the back" from another mom is all it takes to move forward.  Kristine

No comments: