Saturday, October 3, 2009

i search the blogs so you don't have to

I follow quite a few blogs and sites and are always coming across a new site that I want to add to my daily read. This takes up a lot of time!  I find myself on the computer during my days off, evenings and sometimes early morning.  Last night I thought about all my friends in the same situation.  One thing that came to mind was taking posts from other blogs and placing that info here.  Call it my daily find.  There are thousands of fantastic blogs out there offering all kinds of ideas and tips - but who has the time to read them all?  My plan is to search the blogs so you don't have to.  You will get great information with the option to go directly to the site.

If you have a favorite blog or site you want me to include, please post it in the comments.  I am going to start this project over the weekend with the hopes of getting it fully launched once I return home.  Oh, did I forget to mention?  I am leaving Monday on a business trip for the week.  Off to Aspen, Breckenridge, Boulder and Denver.  Hope the weather holds out.

No comments: