Tuesday, October 20, 2009

happy chickadee


This super cute 0-4 girl's on-line boutique happens to be from an old friend from Jackson.  She moved years ago, had a baby girl, then started this store for unique and hard-to-find items.  Check out Happy Chickadee to see the entire collection and the thrifty thursday deals.  Add BIRTHDAY when you checkout for $10 off any purchase of $10 or more!  
 
I have been looking for a girly chandelier for Kiki's room.  Her room needs a this kind of ultra femme touch. 

Love these leggings!  I wonder when Kiki will have enough hair for a little accessory??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kris!! I have been meaning to email you...Laura sent me your blog and it's so sweet!! I love it! Thank you so much for the review, it's much appreciated (and brought in a sale today!) :) Maybe we can do a giveaway or something in the winter or closer to Christmas :) I've heard about your growing family, how exciting! Patrick, Finley and I are all well. Please say hi to Adam for me.
Best,
Shari